Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Slap Your Own Mouth, Eat Your Own Words..

Cheers, mates!

Today, is a good day for me to blog about politics. Just as I passed Forgan Smith just now, my friend, Bryan told me there were some protest here last night. Then I was thinking, 'Protest?' I thought only Malaysians know how to mogok?! Tak sangka Oz ni pun pandai main mogok! Then I remembered, it has been a while since I read Malaysian news! Two weeks, I got a shock! Never in Malaysia I didn't read news paper for two weeks. News is in my blood. I need political news to keep me entertained. You know what I mean? It makes me think and laugh! So I did what every Malaysian (who are keen on Malaysian news) would do. Log on to www.thestar.com.

Guess what I read?

Headlines:

Abdullah: Opposition party collapsing while Barisan remains steadfast


Then next column, under latest update, guess what I read??

Dr Chua Soi Lek resigns as MCA deputy president (Update1)

That's only update 1. You know what is the latest update?

Seven other CC members also resign.

Its quite funny to think that our politicians are screwed up! In Australia and Singapore, the government is run by professionals. I do not dare to say they are not corrupted. No, that is not my point. I'm saying that every minister is specialized in their own sphere of work. The work minister was an ex-engineer who knows how to make roads efficient, or at least employs the right people for advice. The health minister is a veteran in its field and know how to capitalise on modern facilities and medical advancements for the benefit of society at large.

In Malaysia, we have a diploma graduate holding portfolios such as minister of agriculture. Or Prime Minister who has a degree in Islamic studies. Move on, man! We can't progress you know! Because we lack the ability to think. We don't expect Islamic Studies graduate to think how to solve poverty or how to produce a niche for our home made products and monopolize its market. We need the brains from the top.

Rather, they are there pointing fingers singing and dancing,

"Opposition's falling down, falling down, falling down.
Opposition's falling down, My Badawi!!


Just after that, we see his own party falling down. MCA's (BN second largest component) second man resigns with seven other following him. Yes, I have to admit Pakatan Rakyat is not strong either because 'someone' is paying them to leave. But the difference is the fall of the government is caused by they themselves. What do I mean?

Back last year, when MCA had their Annual General Meeting, everyone knew Ong Tee Keat and Chua Soi Lek cannot look at each other in the eyes. One whiskey gang, one chinese tea gang. How to mix? Yet, they were voted in together. Right from beginning, I was already suspecting some tension to happen. But for the first few months, nothing happen. Then when crisis arise, smash! Two heads too strong, the barrier started to crack. Now, what we see is the collapse of the roof, an initial sign that house is going to collapse in no time.

That is what we call, CAKAP BANYAK la!! Next time must look into mirror before saying. If not really cia lat lo!! Talk anymore, really kanasai wan la! I think the best now what you should do is...
That includes me....

Crap! I forgot ISA is still imposed in Malaysia!! Please don't bar me from entering Malaysia..pppllleaaasee

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment