Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My New House

Hello there,

As I have promised, I will now show you all my new place, my place of peace and serenity, my dungeon, my playhouse, my love bed, whatever you all call it!!

Sometime ago someone call me up and said 'Hello Dan, when are you going to show me your new prison'? Prison?! !%^^** Since when overseas life can be a prison? I have all the freedom I want, man! Well, except maybe for the car. But everything is pretty much as in Malaysia. But always remember shops here closes at 5pm. Yeah, 5pm! Seriously. Don't expect to go out at 11pm yumcha at mamak. If shops are open till late night say 12am. Be prepared to pay $10 for a cup of coffee, which honestly can't beat our kopi O 'gao'.

Now presenting to you....

The living area....


The dining area

Yeah...pretty small but romantic (just in case I find a girl....who knows? :)


My toilet

My bathroom and laundry area

Maybe I should take time to explain that in Oz (Australia), it is a common thing to keep the toilet floor dry. So, bathe and pee are at two different places. If it is same, there will be a sliding door to keep water from splashing out. Now I understand why 'ang mo' always ask me 'why Malaysian toilets so wet? If u notice, there no water pipe or tab in my toilet. Otherwords, Oz'ies don't wash backside after they shit!! Yeah..that's why the floor is perpetually dry. Which is good.

This is the balcony where I hang my clothes for drying


My kitchen


Now....the much anticipated....My Room...

First angle


Second angle


Third angle

This is my wardrobe. Its pretty empty. I thought I brought a lot of clothes. But mana tau so empty! I not enough clothes tim. Good excuse to shop for more clothes :)

Forth angle
And in case you wonder what poster is that, yup, u guessed it right! Well, I had cultural shock to see playboy magazines sold openly, I couldn't resist the temptation to get one.
And look at the price man!! That's so cheap! Just forego a plate of wantan mee in KL and there you go.

I thought I was bad, until I saw this!

Its a SEX SHOP. Just in the city, there are 7 shops on the same street! Yea, Brisbane (if not Oz) is a sex driven city. The picture is blurry cos there were 2 guys standing in front and I was afraid they will kill me. Brisbane is well known for drinking and fighting is the aftermath. So don't joke.

But yeah, they also have stripped club. Girls will strip on the table. You touch and pay! So cool man! So that explains why Oz shop closes at 5pm!! Cos they have other 'activities'

My bed!! I love it, baby!
Its a queen. So if any of you happen to drop by Brisbane and needs a place to stay, I don't mind sharing it for a couple of nights. But better hurry up before my rubbish piles up. Cos its getting there soon!!

I have a courtyard too....


....ALL TO MYSELF!!

Its attached to my room. So if a few of you are coming, I don't mind having a BBQ. I have a pit ready at the balcony.



And that is all of my story for tonight!!
WELCOME TO THE CITY OF BRISBANE....

2 comments:

  1. yo bro...wanna ask u...wat is the plan for ur cell-phone??i am curious about that...quite interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... daniel... ur house look very nice arr... wooo... envy-nya... haha... i shud go and visit u some day... haha...

    ReplyDelete