Monday, July 26, 2010

Start of a Brand New Chapter

So my holidays are gone. The semester break I had last month was the last break I'm going to have in my whole entire life!! That's because, this semester will be the last semester of my formal education life. Its my last university life. After which, its all applying what I learned in school, college and university. It has been 16 years since Standard One to Third year of a degree.

This thought struck me when I was boarding the plane back to Brisbane from Melbourne. When my aunt dropped me to the Tullamarine Airport in Melbourne, the sudden feel of missing the embience started to set in. Well, this is part and parcel of life, I guess. Old things pass, new things come. Old things don't pass, how new things come?

When I arrived at Brisbane International Airport, Ian and Avene my cousins picked me up. Lucky me. Of not, I have to drag a 20kg suitcase, 10kg backpack and a 4kg lappie from the terminal to Skybus train, then switch at Central to Indooroopilly, and walk 1km from Indooroopilly to my house.

Guess what, I got my Birthday Present!! Happy 22nd Birthday, Daniel!! This is what they got me.

Birthday goody bag

Inside the bag, it contained...

Durian Spongecake. (sorry la, it looked so delicious that I had to steal 2 bites before taking a picture)




A second cake. Banana Spongecake.


Golden Casket game cards. Its sorta like scratch and win kinda thing. However, I didn't win anything even though I had 2 cards.







Last but not least, Magazines!! Guess I don't need to explain what are those!!


Now, "I got a feeling..that tonight's gonna be a good night..that tonight's gonna be a good good night..."...........and that's how I start kick start my final semester!! gambateh, guys!!

Yours Lovely...
-dannyboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment