Monday, April 26, 2010

The Simplicity of Life- Part Two

The title seem interesting. My blog today is about the simplicity of life. In another secret blog I have with some close friends, messages of sadness, complaints, hatred, stress, love, heart aches, betrayal fills the pages.


Somehow, during the week, something strike me really hard. I was thinking of some facts in life- The Simplicity of Life (Part Two).
Often we stress, often we complaint, often we loose hope, but then there will come a time, we will enjoy the day.

Last Saturday, after exam, I went to a house party. First time...FIRST time...FIRST TIME in my life, I got tipsy. We had dinner, we played innocent games, and we finally drank easily 20 bottles of beers and few wine and whiskey. At 1.30am, I was light headed and I feel like dancing. With Black Eye Peas as the background music, I was feeling 'Oz culture'. And you know what? All the stress, I felt during the week, was all flushed out with the alcohol. The simple party, was able to make me smile once more.

So to all dudes and p**s out there, when you feel down, always remember, the sun will rise tomorrow morning. The exam will pass. The people around us will leave. If we're not prepared, the sun will still rise, the exam will still end, the people around us will still leave. So what can we do? If the sun is going to rise, make sure we're there to enjoy sun rise with your love ones. If the exam is going pass, make sure you're prepared to sit to the end of the examination. If people around us leaves, make sure we follow them all the way before we leave. Being sad won't initiate or stop any events.

All we have to do is to see each day differently. Do something you haven't done before. Example, people laugh when we sit play in the playground. Who cares? Go! Sit the swing, hop on the see saw. Play in the rain, jump in the mud.


Have a celebration! Who says you need a special event for parties?

Do something different, get a bikini wax! Shave all you want. You will feel different. Change the hairstyle. Ugly? Who say so? We're just being different.


Those who say we look ugly in a new hairstyle are stereotypes who doesn't know how to enjoy life.

We posed for 20 shots before getting it right. Stupid isn't it? not exactly. This photo will remind me of the best times I had with my good friends. 'Doing the Stupid Things Right'.

Therefore, my friends, life is not easy, but it doesn't mean it sucks! What makes us happy are not the expensive accessories that suck the cash out of you, but the little new and different things we do, the people and friends that we do it with, that will add fun and spices in your life.

The Simplicity of Life.....

Cherio.

1 comment:

  1. okay, wait u come back we do something else more stupid again...

    ReplyDelete