Monday, April 5, 2010

My Easter Weekend Part 2

On the 4th of April, it was Easter Saturday, the second day my sis was with me. During the day time, our cousins brought us to have DimSum. FYI, Oz has the best DimSum around. Even better than Hong Kong because all the master chefs migrated to Oz for a better living. We went to Restaurant Manor but I'm so sorry guys, with aunties and uncles around, its not good to snap photos. So no photos for DimSum, but their DimSum here is so huge! 'ha kaw' here has 2 prawns in it! Everything is double the size than of Malaysia. Good experience.

Then evening, we went to Southbank. According to the 'expert'/veteran here, my sis, Southbank is the most interesting and romantic place in Brisbane. I've to admit that its a nice place to be and chill out.

There might be a few same pics as I took last time, but remember, its with better higher resolution camera.

Eye of Brisbane

Southbank by night


Sis testing her night mode. It was a guinea pig shot


Check this out. The boat behind me, its a 'on water disco'. Cool right? Its like clubbing on water! Awesome!



Another random pic. This is where people sit and chat and date in Southbank.


After that, we took a Citycat to UQ. Crusing along Brisbane river is really an unforgettable experience. The wind blowing on you face, the chill and cool air outside, the beautiful city lights, then a dark ride in West End urban. Its really nice.

Our CityCat



The jetty at UQ river.




The following pictures are UQ by night. I didn't know it was so nice at night.


Front of Forgan Smith



Entrance of The Great Court


The Great Court itself


My Uni at night. Taken from Great Court.


Along Forgan's corridor.


Final shot before we leave UQ

This weekend was rather interesting. Then on Easter Monday, being a public holiday, Ian brought me for my first 3-D movie (yea, I know I'm deprived).


This is what I watched!!




And my 3-D glasses.....

That pretty much sums up my weekend. Now, studying for midsem in a week's time. Crap! What am I doing blogging here! OK, that's is for now, folks. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment