Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This Is It......Closing of a Story

The reason I setup in blog was to blog about my life in Australia. Tomorrow, shall be my last day in Australia for at least a long long time. I'm still pondering should I continue blogging on this blog or just keep this blog as diary and remind myself how did this one year change my life tremendously.

This is what my house looks like a day before I leave. Rubbish everywhere, piled up clothes, last minute washing etc. Well, really no heart to pack because no heart to leave. Having severe separation anxiety.








Still squeezing as much as I can into a suitcase. Believe it or not, I'm allocated 40kg on Singapore Airline and my final weight is 50kg (I pack like a woman)!! Darn, I hope I'm able to pass the counter without being charge extra. Have to use my 'charming smile' and fool the lady....again...sigh.




My place of peace and serenity. My place of both vertical and horizontal position. Goodbye, Casablanca. I will always remember how well you tolerated me. Will miss all the four walls.


There will be a very high chance this will be my final post. If so, thank you for following danielwhydaniel.blogspot.com for the past one year. Otherwise, till me meet again.

Adious
Daniel Wong signs out.

1 comment: