Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunday, February the 13th 2011

So this is it. My final Sunday in Australia.

As I left Sydney yesterday, all that was on my mind was that as the final Saturday. Same time next week, I would be enjoying my first full day in Malaysia after one unforgettable year.

Thus today, Sunday, would be my final Sunday in Queensland. I notice I blog less these days since my camera decided to call it a day. Going the second time to Sydney without a camera is indeed sad. There were places I went which has good memories yet couldn't snap a picture. Nevertheless, there are some memories which can't be captured by camera, but will be stored in our memory forever I guess.

When I arrived home last night, I right away threw all my clothes from the closet, bag (practically every corner of the house) into my suitcase in the hall. I would need time to slowly fold them and pack them into my suitcase.

As I'm packing them, I'd the same feeling when I was packing to come to Australia. knowing that I would leave for Australia in a week's time. Now, its the reverse home sick, knowing that I will be leaving Australia for Malaysia, really really makes me sad.

The last Sydney trip was a good one for me. Since I did traveling by myself most of the time, I wanted to experience something Oz. So I took a train everywhere, drink in the pub....etc.

Likewise in Brisbane, this is what I will do in my few remaining days. Drink in Pig & Whistle, shop in DFO, buy my last scotch and whiskey and get drunk on Wednesday, recover from hangover on Thursday, then get back to Malaysia looking like a saint.

1 comment: