Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Problem with Me

Today, I attended two career talks in university.

First one was represented by ASEAN Accenture Corporation, second one was Professional Services represented by various firms such as PriceWaterHouseCoopers, KPMG, Ernst&Youngs etc.



After being bombarded with info the whole day, i went back and start my career as an accountant by going through my expenditure. I didn't dare to calculate how much I spend all in all because I will be going to EKKA tomorrow (will share with you regarding EKKA in my next post during the weekend), and I don't wanna spoil my mood.

So, I just browse through all my receipts and got a shock of my life at 11pm at night!! All my unnecessary expenditure was spent on Chips and Beer!! kanasai!!

The chips I usually buy are Doritos and Smith's. In Woolies, they are normally sold as 2 packs for $4. And I LOVE them. Crap! Looks like either I get myself a job to fund the chips and beer, or quit the habit.

Sigh. How can I live without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment