Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Problem with Ladies

Its 11.50pm. 10 minutes before I go to bed, I would like to share a short story to all my friends out there.

Once upon a time.....

There was this man, Jim, who owns a Gentleman Store. Its a store where single guys would wait in a store till a lady walks in and choose her man to marry. In other words, its a store where ladies find a man to marry!

So once, a girl walk into the store. Jim then said, 'Lady, the rule is simple. You can pick any guy from the first floor, to the forth floor. However, once you passed it, you can never go back.'

'OK, that's pretty easy', the girl thought.

So, she made her way to the first floor. It says 'These men has career and character". So she thought for a while and said 'Wow, not bad, but I think I will proceed to the next floor and see what better options I have.'

So she made her way to the second floor. It says "These men has career, character and love kids". She said to herself 'Wow, its not bad, but I believe there are better as I go on'.

So, she made her way to the third floor. It says "These men, has career, has character, love kids, and love to do housework." With overwhelming joy, she said 'these are great men, but I will still take a risk and search for Mr. Right'.

So she went to the forth floor. When the lift opened, the sign reads,

"Welcome to the forth floor. You are visitor number 4,234, 937. You have just proven that ladies will never be satisfied and its just impossible for men to satisfy them."




To all ladies, the guy who says he like you, please accept him. We're like pearls. The longer we are with you, the more valuable we become.

To guys who just ate lemon, don't worry buddy, you have my sympathy. Not that we're not good enough, its just that they don't appreciate us. But cheer up, they are like fresh roses. You do the time vs. value analogy.

(p/s: Alright people, I know I'm taking a risk of going back with a bullet in my head. Chill yea, it was meant to make us laugh and think at the same time.)
Good night, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment