Monday, November 22, 2010

The Indisguishable Friendship

There are some friends who appear ordinary initially but turned special when you're seperated.

These friends you didn't know brought you so much joy until one day, they say :"Bye Daniel, I will be returning to Melbourne for the summer, guess I won't be seeing you."....

It was then, I know, the end is getting nearer and nearer.....and I miss my one year Australia life so much!



"chor tai di" with Ruth






Final gathering with Maria and Ruth





Celebrated Francine's birthday among the youngsters of Toowong Assembly





My Toowong friends, Tamira and Hayde





Best enemy and friend......


The young people once again.....


Again, sorry for the laziness for the past one month. I have been 'busy' with after exam parties and holidaying since my parents came. Will keep my experience in New South Wales for the next post, which I believe and hope will be shortly.

There are Graduation and New Zealand blog post more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment