Thursday, February 25, 2010

In the Beginning..I'm Dannyboy

Hello there,

Welcome to danielwhydaniel.blogspot.com

This is Dannyboy and I'm glad you found your way here after typing such a LOOOONNNGGG address!

This blog serves more as a log/diary rather than a blog. It was created to update my love ones and friends and tell them what on earth am I doing is Australia (Oz)!! I've been blogging via Friendster since mid 2006 and there was little motivation to continue. But since I'll be in Australia for a year, don't know many people around, well, I may start to blog again who know, I may be a blogger!! Well, I mean, all bloggers started off as occasional ones before they made it big right?

So please continue to enjoy your time visiting my blog. If you come across anyone who knows me, yea, give him my address and we can communicate via this blog.

I better blast off from here and update myself on other post to keep you all entertained. Till then, have a nice day and feel free to stroll around my blog.

-dannyboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment